What's new

Are there extention cables for XBOX controllers? (1 Viewer)

Kevin_W

Second Unit
either Microsoft or third party brand will do. Couldn't seem to track any down on ebay...

If not, is something in the works or is it just one of those things where you just wait and see.

Thanks
Kevin

Dave Falasco

Screenwriter
Yep. I picked up two extensions that were 6ft long each I believe, and ran me $8 each at a local EB. They work like a charm!

Kevin_W

Second Unit
Excellent guys, thanks.

Jed, did you go into a local gamestop store to get the sale price for two or did you order online?

Kevin

Glen C

Stunt Coordinator
Along a similar topic... i'd like to keep an xbox in my home theater closet (where my projector and av gear resides). This is about 15-25 feet from the main sofa. I believe it would be the only effective solution for my setup.

Is there any LONG xbox extension cables availalbe, and would a long run like that work? Thanks.

Jed M

Senior HTF Member
Kevin, you're welcome. I ordered them online so I don't know if its online only, sorry. I ordered around 100 dollars worth of stuff and I remember the overnight shipping was about 9 dollars, so regular shipping should be relatively cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks