What's new

Anything on WIZARD OF SPEED & TIME, BRAIN DONORS, or NOISES OFF??? (1 Viewer)

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
I've been waiting for DVD releases of The Wizard of Speed and Time, Brain Donors, and Noises Off for a very long time now.

Any word on ANY of them?

Tim_Prasuhn

Stunt Coordinator
i hope WoSaT hits soon, if Mike can find a distributor that won't screw with him. My VHS copy is falling apart. One of my top five favorite films, and as a well-versed film production major, thats saying something.

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I think I'm the guy mentioning "Brain Donors" all the time :) Maybe Paramount will cave in some day.

I'd also buy "Noises Off" in a second (if its OAR of course.)

KristianH

Agent
Michael:

Add my voice to yours, anytime you ask for "Brain Donors" I'll be right there backing you up. :)

I can't wait for this movie. And I really hope to see it soon. My vhs-version is long passed its "Best before date"...

Jodee

Screenwriter
Would love to see Noises Off released.

However, Buena Vista has already announced most of their catalog releases for the rest of 2003 and it was noticeably absent.

Robert Floto

Supporting Actor
Well, I was hoping with the upcoming release of What's Up Doc? that there might be some interest in this other Peter Bogdonavitch film...but I guess a lot of people are considering the Barbra Streisand angle on that earlier film rather than the director's...

Michael, I guess I missed your earlier Brain Donors mentions. Keep mentioning it! You have better luck getting studios to listen than the rest of us!

Wizard of Speed and Time...what is Mike Jetlov up to these days...? Does anyone know if he's interested in getting this released? Who has the rights?

Tim_Prasuhn

Stunt Coordinator
Mike owns the rights to the film himself. I'm not sure what he's up to currently, probably something cool and creative.;)

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
LOL I saw April in the posts but the 2003 didn't register. DOH! But in all fairness I didn't ressurrect it. :D

Daryl L

Supporting Actor
LOL I saw April in the posts but the 2003 didn't register. DOH! But in all fairness I didn't ressurrect it. :D

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
I rented it from Netflix. Typical Paramount catalog release. Solid transfer, adequate audio, nada in the extras department.

Movie wasn't as funny as I remembered it, but it picks up steam as it goes along. If you watch it in a silly mood you'll have a fairly fun 70-some minutes. (Yeah, it's really short.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks