What's new

Anyone suck as bad as I do at NFL 2K3??? (1 Viewer)

Jason Price

Second Unit
Is anyone having a problem with their fullback running right by a defender and not blocking? I know he should hit the linbacker, but one would think that if he comes up on a lineman first he should block him.
Yup, happens all the time. It's one of my two biggest beefs with the game (the other being the DB AI). If you read my posts earlier in this thread, you can see my emphasis on this. :)

A

Andrew_A_Paul

I keep nit-picking more and more things since ive been through one season and am now in the 5th week of my second. I have a really good team, but regardless of how good a player is, the AI of the game just can't handle it. My biggest thing is if I run a sweep my guards don't 2 count before they pull, so I get killed in the backfield by a DE. One thing I don't like that can't be helped is the speed of the game. By that I mean that it goes fast. Real games the quarter back is under center and has the ball hiked with 25 ticks left on the clock. So this leads to teams with 600 and some odd total yards. I had 1500+ passing yeards going into my 4th game. Oh well still better than any of the other games ive played. It can only get better from here.

A

Andrew_A_Paul

The fullback missing blocks is intentional. It depends on their run block skill and they will miss blocks just like they do in the NFL. Makes having a good fullback more important.
This is true, but I have a good FB (86 run block) and he makes some plain bad (non-existen) blocks. He runs right by defenders and goes for a LB while i get hung out to dry for a 5 yard loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks