What's new

Anyone see Constantine on HD-DVD? how was it? (1 Viewer)

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
just curious =). i'm one of those cult fans of this film =). f. lawrence is pretty skilled, just wished he worked on the script more.

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
First, the good, it looks spectacular. Now, the bad, I think it's the worst movie I've seen in a long, long while. If you're a fan, buy it without delay....

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Picked it up this weekend; but haven't had the time to view anything. Considering the strong visual design of the film ( one of its biggest attractions for me ) I'm pleased to hear that it turned out so well.

- Walter.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I watched it, and it looks pretty remarkable, but a few night scenes, since they were done differently(give more of a fake night) look a little off. But everything else is prime!

M

Member 323668

The movie: Nice time-waster, funny, really enjoyed it.

The HD-DVD / pq: Fantastic! Incredible fine-detail. Just like Blu-Ray SHOULD look.... ;)

Larry Sutliff

Senior HTF Member
Beautiful picture and sound. If you like this movie, you owe it to yourself to buy or rent it. I didn't care for it, but it does provide nice eye candy.

JediFonger

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
YiFeng You
other than PQ, do you think it'll achieve the same cult-status Dark City & Donnie Darko did on DVD?

Chris Tedesco

Second Unit
Real Name
Chris
Well, I thought it was a damn good movie. Popcorn flick? Sure, but I see nothing wrong with it. Plus, I heart Rachel Wies

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks