Anyone remember regular Lifesavers Popsicles?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Adam Lenhardt, Jul 2, 2007.

1. Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt Executive Producer

They can in a box of four flavors: orange, pineapple, cherry, and lime. The reason I ask, is I've gotten back into popsicles again now that the summer's arrived, and Popsicle brand has ditched their traditional basic artificially flavored and sweetened pops for "naturally flavored" pops (or sugar-free knock-offs of the original with a fraction of the taste). If I wanted to suck on frozen orange juice, I'd use an ice tray.

Also, does anyone know of a brand that makes popsicles that taste similar to lifesavers pops and/or pre-2006 popsicle brand pops?

2. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Executive Producer

Greg
    I didn't know they dropped traditional flavors. Idiots. [​IMG] I'll have to look at the store, but I'm pretty sure Bluebell puts out a knockoff. I think they do regular bullets and the cream-filled ones. I don't know how far Bluebell goes outside of Texas, though.

I love purple and green. Red gives me a headache. I should have complained to Popsicle and got them to change their line just for me:

3. TonyD

TonyD Who do we think I am?
    Supporter

Tony D.
    so you want them to go back to the artificial ingrediants and stop with the natural ingrediants

4. Greg_S_H

Greg_S_H Executive Producer

Greg
    I can't speak for Adam, but I certainly do. Thank God for Blue Bell.

5. Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt Executive Producer

Yes. Or at least offer the artificial flavors and colors as an alternative.

6. Justin Lane

Justin Lane Cinematographer

Usually you can get the store brand popsicles which are cheaper and still use the artificial ingredients.

J

7. Tlinkimo

Tlinkimo Auditioning

ASK FOR THE REVIVAL OF THEM!!!! http://www.wrigley.com/global/contact-us/contact-form.aspx I am trying to get as many people to request them as possible cause those snacks were epic. They need to wipe the dust off their old recipes and bring them back! :D