Anyone know where to find an Amp

Discussion in 'Beginners, General Questions' started by tfryerje, Feb 27, 2011.

1. tfryerje

tfryerje Agent

Reasonably priced or even as cheap as possible, about 50-100 watts anyone have a website I could ck.

2. Jim Mcc

Jim Mcc Producer

Jim
    What kind of amp are you talking about? I'm selling a Technics(Panasonic) SA-AX720 5.1 receiver in good condition. I've got the original box, manual, and remote.

3. CB750

CB750 Screenwriter

He needs an amp to power a 10" in wall sub that needs between 100 to 200 watts output.

4. Robert_J

Robert_J Lead Actor

Robert
    PE has some plate amps that would work if installed in a simple enclosure. They also have some stand alone mono amps.

5. CB750

CB750 Screenwriter

Robert

Thanks for chiming in Jermeiah has a 10" in wall sub which according to the specs he posted in another thread needs 100 to 200 watts. He seems to think he can get by with a smaller watt amp. Please advise him at to the proper wattage amp he needs for his application. He has a HK receiver that puts out 50 watts a channel for his other in-wall speakers. He also has another problem that his wife has put a clamp on his budget.

6. Robert_J

Robert_J Lead Actor

Robert
    http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=300-812 for a buy and plug-in type amp.

http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=300-804 More power for less money but it is designed to be mounted in the sub box. You would need to make a simple box for this.