What's new

Anyone Know If a New "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" Movie Is in the Works? (1 Viewer)

Tarkin The Ewok

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brandon
With all of the versatile voices in show business, surely they can find someone who sounds close enough to Mako for the lines they're missing? It's pretty late in the game to do a full recast of the part.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Tarkin The Ewok said:
With all of the versatile voices in show business, surely they can find someone who sounds close enough to Mako for the lines they're missing? It's pretty late in the game to do a full recast of the part.
Yeah, but how would you bill it? 'Voice of Splinter provided by Mako...' Or 'Voice of Splinter provided by Mako and..... '?

Tarkin The Ewok

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brandon
I don't know all of the credits guidelines, but if it's as small a percentage of lines as I think it is, you could put the new person in the "Additional Voices" section.

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

Mathew B

Stunt Coordinator
Neil V said:
So we got rid of the throwing stars and things we know will be banned in England.
I don't know if anyone told him, but the rules about throwing stars etc. being shown in films in the UK have been considerably relaxed.

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member
Toon Zone is reporting that while none of the Turtles are being voiced by celebrities, other roles will be.
) will play the villain Karai. The same article also states that Kevin Smith will have a cameo role as well, but that the turtles themselves will not have celebrity voices.

IanDP

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Ian
Jeff Jacobson said:
I posted a link to an article about Mako's final role in the TMNT movie a thread about Mako.
The article doesn't say if they had enough of Mako's audio to complete all of Splinters dialog, or if they brought in someone else to finish it. Kind of like "Plan 9 from Outer Space" and Bela Lugosi. I'm curious.
I finally saw the trailer for TMNT on tv, and it looks like a lot of fun. I was just the right age when the first TMNT movie came out and I was a huge fan back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks