What's new

Anyone here sing outloud to the radio or CD or worse, in the shower (1 Viewer)

Stacey

Stunt Coordinator
In the car...yep for sure! The steering wheel is the drum if I'm driving and the dashboard becomes my keyboard if I'm the passanger. Sometime I'll duet with my partner in the shower singing category. :D

Chad Isaacs

Supporting Actor
I am reminded to mike bolton in "office space"

I sing all the time wether its when I am alone or my kids are here..anybody else and...no

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
If I didn't sing outloud during school and work I might go crazy. If I'm not talking to somebody that is practically all I do. I'll sing whatever comes into my head.

Martin Fontaine

Supporting Actor
are there any other female singers that actually do sing.
I can give you a very long list if you want! The only thing is, most of them you probably never heard of... (Alisha's Attic, Lene Marlin, Maren Ord, Tegan & Sara to name a few I like) Just because no one has heard of them and just because you have to pay 3 times the price to import it doesn't mean it doesn't exist!!

Oh and I second that Alicia Keys comment, I like her too. A lot of people are mistaking Alisha's Attic for Alicia Keys when I mention them, it's not the same kind of music at all!

Dana Fillhart

Supporting Actor
Oh HELL Yea...I belt out at the top of my lungs sometimes the music listen to, mostly while driving.
Of course, the music I listen to isn't always English. Much of the time it's Irish or Scottish Gaelic -- Capercaillie is a good one to try not only to mouth the impossible syllables to (I can :)) but to try and match Karen Matheson's sweet angelic voice (I cannot :D). Other times it's Japanese (from several anime sources; mostly Hayashibara Megumi) -- just seeing the look on driver's faces as they pull up beside me, as I'm syllablizing loudly to "Sakura Saku" or "All-Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku" ... well, if it doesn't cause me to instantly clamp up with red-faced embarrasment, then it's usually good for a laugh as I get to see their brows furrow in utter bewilderment!
:D

Ryan L B

Supporting Actor
i heard somewhere that there is some japanise girl who sold like 3 million copies opening week. Any body know who she is.

AllanN

Supporting Actor
All the time, in the shower, car and at work. Although I usually just wissle at work. I used to wissle the X-Files theme constantly at annoy the shit out of one of my lazy coworkers at office max when I worked there. My current lissening, singing, wissleing habbits are Nine Inch Nails and Cake.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks