What's new

Anyone Getting Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution? (1 Viewer)

Brandon_S

Second Unit
After checking the release schedule, it looks like VF4 Evolution is shipping tomorrow for the PS2. Ever since I got my Xbox for Xmas, I haven't purchase a PS2 game, but I am really looking forward to this one.

I played the crap out of the original VF4 for the PS2. It looks like Evolution is more of the same, only with better graphics, new characters, and an option to play through VF1! And to top that all off, it is only 19.99. Hopefully I will have it Wednesday and can give some impressions then.

paul h

Supporting Actor
Should be a no brainer at $20 if you like fighters.. IGN gave it 9.5 and i've seen nothing but good reviews elsewhere.

JamesH

Supporting Actor
I'll probably get it for $14.99 at bestbuy with the coupon. I quit playing VF4 for a long time and now I'm at a high Kumite level without the skills to match so this'll help me get back into a series I like.

Too bad there's no VF5, but I don't think the current hardware warrants a sequel anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks