What's new

Anyone Get Their Child Tax Credit Refund Yet ? (1 Viewer)

Trenton McNeil

Second Unit
Here's an odd question:

I haven't filed my return yet. *sheepish*

If I file this weekend electronically, is there any chance I will see this refund this year (Social ends in 7x, so there may be time?).

I know I don't owe money, so I don't have penalties to worry about, but it would be nice to see the $800 this year instead of next....

Does anyone know?

Seth--L

Screenwriter

That's pretty much my point. Yes I know we're forbidden to talk about politics, but here goes anyway. The child tax credit is a joke because both in the short and long term, it does nothing to even take a chip out of the cost of raising a child.

Tommy Ceez

Second Unit
$400 a year added even to the lowest yielding savings account would get you $8,000 towords college tuition when the kid turns 18.

And if they wont go to college? $8000 is a nice nut to give to a kid your kicking out of the house.

Michael Toguchi

Stunt Coordinator
I haven't gotten my check yet, but got the notice yesterday in the mail that it will be sent in 2 weeks. $800 for me! (SS# ends in 46)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks