What's new

Anyone else unconsciously make fists with their toes? (1 Viewer)

Linda Thompson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Linda

If you seriously would like to stop, something like this should help, at least when you're wearing shoes:

http://www.drleonards.com/detail.cfm?EDP=10201960

It's not made for that express purpose, of course, but the design would make it rather difficult to scrunch up your toes into a "fist".

You might only need to use them for a limited period to "retrain" yourself and break the habit.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
my wife does it.
when i see it i get her to stop. it looks bizarre and un-natural.
and un-nerving.
she just pushes them down and under her foot.

the bottm of my foot cramps painfully if i try it.

i prefer to bend my toes back 'till they crack.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
You get her to stop? Why?

I mean it may look unnatural to you but if it truly was unnatural I don't suppose we could physically do it so easily, plus if she likes doing it why try to stop her....I mean it's not like she's sticking them in your face and tells you to suck on them or anything.....unless you dig that sort of thing of course. :)

(admit it, everyone reading this thread is doing it right now! :laugh: )

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Thank you, Linda, I think I may just give that a shot, do they sell them in stores?

And toe sucking? Man, that is one sick fetish that i'll never understand, hell I wouldn't even go near Anne Hathaway's feet! :eek:

Linda Thompson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Linda

I once dated a guy whom I quickly discovered had a serious foot fetish. Even when we were in the car and he was driving, he wanted my (bare, stocking-ed, or socked -- didn't matter) feet in his lap. When we were alone, he relished giving foot massages, etc. (Yes, that "etc" included toe sucking. Yech! Even when it was MY toes and I knew they were clean!) Once gave me a pair of fish-net stockings and requested that I wear them. (No, I didn't comply.)

Got on my nerves big time, and was the major reason I ended the relationship. Other than the serious fetish, he seemed like a rather nice, decent guy, but that fetish, to THAT degree, especially that early in a relationship...frankly, it scared me, and I just couldn't deal with it.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
BTW, I just wanted to point out that when I said
"(admit it, everyone reading this thread is doing it right now! :laugh: )"
,I meant making toe-fists NOT sucking on them.

...man, toe sucking... I don't see the attraction to feet personally...it's like getting turned on by calloused elbows as far as I'm concerned. :)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I hear ya! I prefer to see feet covered with socks. All these people (especially men) wearing sandals this time of year? GROSS!

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
:laugh:

i was at work a few days ago when this pretty attractive gal came into the store. i mean, attractive enough that i took a second (and even third) look. everything was going fine. attractive hair, nice face, long slender neck, nice torso, shapely legs ... and then .... i got to her feet.

i am not kidding. she had the longest big-toe i've ever seen on a woman (or maybe even a man). i mean, i was transfixed. it was so long it extended over her sandals. it was so big i could clearly make out the details of her toe nail. i'm tellin ya ... i had to *force* myself not to look.

can i get a "YIKES!"???

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks