What's new

Anyone buy the new superbit Snatch that can compare the two? (1 Viewer)

BrentJ

Second Unit
For anyone who has the original and bought the new superbit. Can you compare the 2? Is the dts track any better than the DD? I have the original and would like the dts track on the new superbit. However, if there isn't much difference between the 2 then I will just spend my money elsewhere. Thanks

Brian Kidd

Senior HTF Member
Superbit SNATCH? Oh..... this posting just opens itself up for some jokes. Must.... resist.... Must.... get mind out of gutter.... ;)

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
i'm also curious about this superbit release. it looks like a 2-disc set with all the features on a second dvd? for 22 bucks doesn't seem like a bad deal....

Larry Schneider

Second Unit
The latest Widescreen Review mag indicates the the picture is slightly improved, but the sound is about the same. I'm keeping the old version.

Marc_E

Supporting Actor
I have both copies and have not had a chance yet to view it. I will try this weekend (if I can get the TV away from my kid) and let you know.
Marc

Josh Pounds

Stunt Coordinator
The picture is marginally improved, but I always thought the transfer on the first one was very good. The DTS track has all the improvements one would expect from a DTS track.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks