What's new

Anyone bought any DC'd Infinity Interludes? (1 Viewer)

Greg Bright

Second Unit
Real Name
Gregory Bright
Just recently unpacked new IL60s and IL36 center. May take a little break-in time, but so far I'm impressed. The 60s are much larger than I expected, and the artificial wood finish is considerably less than I expected. The IL36 blends superbly with the 60s as it should, sharing 3 drivers though in a sealed arrangement. Bass response from the 60s is prodigious though I haven't yet purchased the RABOS package from Infinity to fine-tune it.

I have the 60s set to large with the IL36 and the CSW surrounds set to small, their low frequencies being handled by a corner-mounted DefTech PF-1500. I am a bit concerned about bass from too many locations and their cancelling/additive effects, but so far everything sounds very good. Waiting for major manufacturers to discontinue and bargain-price top quality equipment is always a treat for me.

This system is replacing another Infinity system - Two Compositions Overture 3s, a matching CC-3 center, and two Minuette surrounds - all for sale as a package now.

Greg

Phil*K

Stunt Coordinator
Greg,

I bought the Il60s, Il36C, IL25C, and Il10s. Great deal and I'm very happy. How do they compair to your Overtures.

Phil

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks