What's new

Anyone bought a Panasonic TH-PX60U from TV Authority? (1 Viewer)

MarkMu

Auditioning
I ordered and paid for the above unit (title should list it as the TH-50PX60U - the 50" plasma) on September 21 from TVA, a forum sponsor (which is why I bought from them) but it has yet to ship. I have been in contact with them, and they seem to be treating me fairly but their website claims the unit is in stock (altough they ask for an extra 2 or 3 days processing time). The representative has told me their distributor is delayed, so I am just wondering if anyone else has recently purchased the set, and how delivery went.

Thanks.

Mark

Tim Jin

Supporting Actor
The price seems to be too good to be true.

If you don't mind telling us, how much did you paid?

MarkMu

Auditioning
They have since dropped the price, but three weeks ago I was able to negotiate approximately their current price, as it was available elsewhere for a bit less. I didn't ask them to price match, as I told them that I appreciated the fact that they sponsored this forum.

My post here is try to determine if any of these units have been shipping. They charged my card when I purchased and I was told that the unit was in stock and would be delivered over a week ago now. Again, I don't feel that I have been treated unfairly but I am seeking information.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks