What's new

Anymore classic Scooby Doo series coming? (1 Viewer)

Steve_Z

Stunt Coordinator
First of all this is all completely seperate from Pup Named Scooby Doo and the any series from the new millenum.

Are they done releasing Scooby Doo shows from the classic era (1969 - 85)? Or do you think they will be more releases to come?

Because right now they are up to a point when a certain new controversal and very unpopular character named Scrappy Doo joins the team. You think they will stop now? They stopped after the first season of the Jetsons, and never released the unpopular syndicated episodes, so they might do the same with the Scrappy Doo years.

Bryan Krantz

Stunt Coordinator
I don't want to see any of the episodes featuring "he who shall remain nameless" , but I have actually met a few people who like the little talking head. I was disappointed with the release of the "Scooby movies" as they only put out a best of set. Has the series been released with Scooby Dum? He was the Scooby kinfolk I found amusing.

Steve_Z

Stunt Coordinator
I don't care for him either, the one series with him that I would interested in is 13 Ghosts Of Scooby Doo. If they go in order that would be the last one.

I liked that series because had a real supernatural feel, and it had a story arc which has never been done before on Scooby Doo. And they tooned you know who down.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks