What's new

Anybody Receive Friends Complete Box Yet? (1 Viewer)

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor

I was under the assumption that this was a time and quantity-limited offer; as such, waiting until after Christmas would have been too late. Granted, there are a few consumers who would have received this set as a Christmas gift and weren't made aware of this offer until it had passed; chuck it up to misfortune.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
I received an email from someone who said she received the box earlier today, so some of them have gone out.

I'm NOT posting the news to the site since every "Friends" news item seems to generate 50-150 emails for me.

Gord

Mike Slade

Second Unit
I got the card the other day that said mine would ship on the 28th. Today when i got home at lunch, the box was there.

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
Oh, good. My box should also be here today. Since it's President's Day, I'm guessing it's being shipped by UPS or FedEx.

Ken Chui

Supporting Actor
My box arrived last week Friday. There were a number of deep scratches in the corrugated cardboard shipping box, but other than that, the contents were fine. Very sturdy (it is wooden, after all), well made (for a $10 item :D ) and well worth the wait, IMHO. I was running short on shelf space, so this arrived at the perfect time. :emoji_thumbsup:

Josh_HI

Second Unit
I got my box today. It had a couple of dinges in some corners, other than that it is nice. I was hoping there would be a letter or something with it. But there wasn't. Either way, glad I am finally and completely done worrying about friends.:D

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
I got my box today, too. The carton it came in had some tears, including a rather large hole at the top, but the actual box is fine. It's also very nice. I'm impressed.

DwayneH

Stunt Coordinator
Mine came last Friday but I was not there to sign for it so it was redelivered today. The outer box had a large cut in it which almost made it all the way through but didn't. The case itself was fine.

LindseyS

Stunt Coordinator
I haven't heard ANYTHING. No postcard, no return to sender, nothing. Should I be worried?

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
I checked and my check was cashed so I should be getting the box soon. However, I didn't receive any notice that there was a delay.

MattGSmith

Stunt Coordinator
Same. My check has been cashed, but no notice yet and no box yet. I'm guessing just keep waiting...

John*D

Second Unit
I received the box today. The outer shipping cardboard box had a tear in it, but luckily no damage to the actual Friends box.

Great box, great price. Thanks WB!

Brian Himes

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brian
Well, when I got home last night my box was waiting for me.

WOW! This is one great box and it looks stunning on the shelf. Thanks Warner!

andyEckles

Agent
got my box the other day and WOW, it is a very very nice product. so worth the $20. Well made, looks awesome with the dvd's in it, and is a nice compliment to the series. Way to go Warner!

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
This box makes me hope Warner Bros. will do something similar for other shows when they end season DVD releases, like The West Wing (which should have the final season out by year's end). In fact, I hope other studios will do the same thing.

MattHR

Screenwriter

It'd be cool if WB released a special case, similar in quality to the Friends case, that was a replica of The White House, to hold the complete West Wing collection.

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
I'd prefer something that can fit on my shelf, which I would have some doubts about if it were a White House replica. It's not a bad idea, though. With the classy design given for The West Wing, though, they could surely come up with a box that fits with the design like they did with Friends, which had a great and cool design (both in season set boxes and in The Box).

DwayneH

Stunt Coordinator
This may be a stupid question but does anyone know what you use the piece of black cardboard that was inside the case for? It seems to have some kind of use.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks