What's new

Anybody picked up Buffy: Chaos Bleeds yet? 8.2 at Gamespot. (1 Viewer)

Brian Kleinke

Supporting Actor
7/10 and you think it's mediocore? I'd think a 5/10 would be a mediocore score? :) needless to say it doesn't seem like I'm missing much. Though it sounds like the previous game is good, perhaps I should pick that one up.

Brian

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
What can I say? Its Buffy. I'm biased.

definitely pick up the first one, its great. While I was looking around in EB the other day I saw a couple used copies, and they were fairly cheap.

JQ

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
You know, it just kills me that they would go to such great lengths to copy the original engine, rather than contract out The Collective & use the real deal. It's such a dumbass, Dilbertian corporate decision.

-Dave

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Yup

Make sure you scream loud and clear to Vivendi and Fox that we want to see "The Collective" on Buffy 3

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I really wonder how many "guy" Buffy/Angel fans there are around. My wife and I are totally hooked on both shows, but I have yet to meet any guys locally that enjoy them. Oh, well. They don't know what they're missing.
That's still better than being the ONLY person in my circle into the show. I'm still at the stage where people look at me kind of funny when I talk about it. I'm thinking I need to throw a Buffy conversion party or something, maybe come Halloween.

If Buffy is bad then I think being a fan of the Gilmore Girls is worse. Coming here is the only place to feel some camraderie about the majority of the shows I watch.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
That's still better than being the ONLY person in my circle into the show. I'm still at the stage where people look at me kind of funny when I talk about it. I'm thinking I need to throw a Buffy conversion party or something, maybe come Halloween.
The Church of Joss fully supports this plan. Make it like a Hallelujah house, only with lesbian witches.

Everyone who I know who's into it was converted by me

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks