What's new

Anybody need service manuals for the LD-S9 or HLD-X9? (1 Viewer)

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
Somebody approached me about a copy of my LD-S9 service manual. So, in an effort to keep costs down, I hope to find other folks who need one. There are beaucoups of foldout pages, so this is not an easy copy. If I get a half a dozen or more orders I hope to get a better price. I also have the HLD-X9 service manual. These manuals are partly in Japanese and partly in English. They have schematics which I quess are universal.
If you want one, post here and send me an e-mail at:
[email protected]

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
Ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, bump. I know atleast one forum member recently got an S9. Anybody else? Someday you might need this.....

Rich Strauss

Stunt Coordinator
Rachael,

As you know, I just bought Brian's HLD-X9. I love it! And yes, I'd like to get a copy of your copy of the X9 service manual.

Thanks, Rich

P. S. Thanks also for sending me the scenery disc.

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
Rich, I have orders for two of each. Things are looking up. The more orders, the lower the price, I hope...? Best wishes!
P.S.- Don't you dare send the CHAIRY BLOSSOMS back to me;) !

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Rachael: Well, of course, I want one for the S9 (I guess I'm that forum member who recently got one, right? Looks pretty good, too).

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
Si senor Alan! There's a couple of new S9's floating around over at AVS too. I think I'll get a minimum of 5 S9 orders. I hope that's enough to get a good price. How's the colour pouring out of your S9? Are you suprised how good the colour fidelity is?
I'll keep trying to garner orders for another week to ten days and then I'll get an estimate for printing and confer with everybody. Best wishs from Laserland, south divison!

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
Bump....Are you having fun with the S9 Alan? You haven't been around much. Get your manuals while they're hot!

Grant B

Senior HTF Member
Rachael

I am very happy with my 97 and my wife would be less that thrilled with LD player #6.

Did you get that VP disc?

Got the flu so I did not go to amoeba until sunday....GONE!

Sorry

Grant

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
Grant, I thought you were getting a 79? If you got a 97 you really did well! I didn't get the Aemeoba disc, but Brett got me a copy of WAX MUSEUM, cheap too. I've got my eyes on some really good LD's on e-bay at the moment. I have about 10 I'm going to bid on this week. If I'm lucky I may win half of them. Due to the utterly pathetic DVD release lists lately, I have my sights on LD's again in a big way.
I wish we had someplace that stille had any LD's on the shelf, but they've been gone since '98 'round here.
So, do you have your sights on a S9 or X9 now for #6???? Well, I hope you'ree feeling close to tip top now, Best wishes!

Frank Bambarola

Auditioning
Rachael,

How many orders for the X9 manual did you receive? Just bumping this up again. BTW, thanks for the San mateo step-down converter info. The 500W unit seem to be the way to go.

Regards,

Frank

Rachael B

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rachael Bellomy
Frank, I only got 2 orders for the X9 manual. I have 5 for the S9 manual. I quess I'm gonna get an estimate on printing this week and see if the price agrees with everybody. I hope the quote isn't too high on the X9 with only two orders. There are so many foldout pages. This is not easy printing! Maybe I should wait a bit and see if Jay is going to order an S9 or X9 though? I'd like to wrap things up relatively soon though. I'm glad you're happy with the 500 watt unit. I have one of them and a 1000 watt unit too. I run my S9 on the 500 w. I run my X9 and Muse decoder on the 1000 w.

The 500 watt and up units ensure that the players always have alot of headroom, in standby mode too. Ivar and TK Chan both told me that the littler units can starve the units in standby mode and could cause damage. I've tried to explain this to Nicolas but I think he stille ships 200 watt units with his players...? Anyway, glad to be of help.

Anybody want service manuals out there? The time to order is quickly counting down.....

Luis S

Supporting Actor
Hi Rachael,I know its a little off topic but the player I bought yesterday didnt have a manual.Is there a site I can download it from?Its an RCA LDR600.Thanks again for all your help!Im loving my lds!

Luis S

twinimage

Auditioning
Real Name
roman sokolov
Somebody approached me about a copy of my LD-S9 service manual. So, in an effort to keep costs down, I hope to find other folks who need one. There are beaucoups of foldout pages, so this is not an easy copy. If I get a half a dozen or more orders I hope to get a better price. I also have the HLD-X9 service manual. These manuals are partly in Japanese and partly in English. They have schematics which I quess are universal.
If you want one, post here and send me an e-mail at:
[email protected]
Just come a cross of that forum and your add caught my eyes. Do you still have a service manual for pioneer HLD-X9?
I would like to have a copy, if I may.
Roman Sokolov.
773-202-0909

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Just come a cross of that forum and your add caught my eyes. Do you still have a service manual for pioneer HLD-X9?
I would like to have a copy, if I may.
Roman Sokolov.

Rachael is still on the forum, but she may not check this subforum very often since this thread has been dorman for 14 years.
I would be shocked if she doesn't have access to the manuals or at least know how to retrieve them.

You may have better chance of her seeing the post by sending her a private message -- Click her forum name and "Start a Conversation" which should send a direct flag
either via email or a pop-up the next time she logs into the forum

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks