What's new

anybody have scott baio 70's -80's tv apperances and tv shows ? (1 Viewer)

Robbie^Blackmon

Second Unit
Anybody have a way to send an eye-poke to this person via email?

Spam
spam, bacon and spam
Eggs, bacon sausage and spam
spam spam spam spam spam.... etc., etc....

Jeff#

Screenwriter
Yeah, he is overdoing it. He even sent me a PM about the 1960s / 70s / 80s crime shows. I sent him an
E-mail asking what he had to offer in return and to tell him what I had....but no way to interface my Macintosh hard drive's DVD player with my stand-alone Panasonic DVD recorder, so I can't make any copies.

Fortunately, I spelled his E-mail wrong (left out an R in Ferruci),
causing my letter to bounce back so I don't have to deal with him after all. :laugh:

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
I think he's a she.

And I would venture to guess just a newb, not someone with venal intent. As such I would point out to her that this is a board for discussion, not trading requests- and I don't know if the forum owners would allow you to even solicit advice on where to go elsewhere for that- as the unathorized use (re:trading) of copyrighted material is frowned upon here.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Let's try it like this: the other similar threads will be closed. All discussions about those TV shows could find place here. When the poster returns we'll give this thread a serious try, but only during a limited period.

Here are the titles of the threads that were closed. Feel free to discuss those subjects (nothing about bootlegs or illegal copies, of course):

anybody have apples way or the brady kid stars tv apperances from 1960's-80's
anybody have barnaby jones or streets of sf eps
anybody have police story ,police woman or family series?
lookin for joanne linville on tv shows from the 60's-70's

Jeff#

Screenwriter
Yes, it is a "she" now that I looked under her username and saw Elena.

Well, in keeping in topic with this particular thread it would seem that Ms. Elena Ferucci has a big crush on Scott Baio and that she is a fan of Joanne Linville.

I agree that Ms. Linville was a fine actress, and although I didn't care for her playing a Romulan in the old Star Trek, her performance as a quack doctor in the Hawaii Five-O two-parter "Once Upon a Time" was her best work as Dr. Freemont, followed a close second when she played Harriet Ballinger (the Senator's wife) in The Fugitive episode "Running Scared".

By the way, Joanne was in another Five-O episode "Kiss the Queen Goodbye", which wasn't one of the better episodes from the second year. That would explain why it was moved to air at the end of that season.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
actually, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have a tape trading forum, I mean, Sitcoms Online has one.

Or is it a grey area like how certain message boards allow designated area for mp3's and others wouldn't even consider such a thing?

Tory

-The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-
Real Name
Tory
Charles in Charge Season 1 is on legit DVD as is Police Woman Season 1.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Not grey: read our rule #13 again.

We do have trading areas, but only of legitimate stuff.

Cees

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks