What's new

Anybody have an older Energy Tweeter (1 Viewer)

Mr. Shelly

Auditioning
Real Name
Bo Shelly
I have an older (and oh so awesome) pair of Energy Connoisseur C-6 front speakers. This from the late and great Canada made generation. I just love them but one of the tweeters was cracked and not repairable. I have contacted just about everybody possible and there are no replacements out there.
I took it to my repair guy who gave it his best shot but got no where on it. I contacted the speaker exchange but they want me to send them both tweeters (so they will match) and replace them completely and just keep the front plastic. I will have no way of knowing how good they will be... and will have to pay $150 plus shipping both ways. That is way too much a gamble at that cost.
I just got an Energy AC-300 center as the center I had before just didn't cut it. Anyway, I thought of maybe getting a pair of the tweeters that came in AC-300 and installing those in the C6 speakers, but those aren't available anymore and are 6 ohm and the C6 spkrs are 8 ohm. So, that idea is out.
So, I am hoping I can find somebody who has an Energy C6 or C8 with maybe the same issue and is replacing them and thus has a tweeter to get rid of. If you do, PLEASE hit me up. I would love you (from a far) for the rest of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks