What's new

Any word on 'SMALLVILLE Season 4' yet? (1 Viewer)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I just came from the Digital Bits and it had nothing on this for the next three months! I hope to goodness it comes out before than, it's been a little while now since season 3.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Wow, I guess that's that. You have to excuse me, Smallville for me so far has been a strictly dvd affair. I have yet to see a single episode on television, so I didn't even really know where the show was in the season, I though it was in season 5 now. :b

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
John, you may be interested to know that Lois and Clark Season 1 (June 7) will include the fourth season premiere episode of Smallville. Personally, I'm not interested in L&C, so I'll just wait for the next Smallville season box. Like you, I am strictly following the show on DVD, and can't wait for season four. I'm hoping it'll come out about a month before season five premieres so I can finally have the option of watching the show as it airs.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Thanks for the heads up, Greg. :emoji_thumbsup: I think i'll just wait as well, from what I hear from a friend of mine, the wait will be well worth it.

I don't know about you, but watching this show only on dvd is something i'm rather proud of. The show has taken on a very theatrical feel that i'm just loving. No commercials, the freedom to go from one episode to the next, a gorgeous 1.78:1 anamorphic transfer by Warner Bros and the capper is I get to watch the show on a 96" screen.

Also, I have the major hots for Kristin Kreuk, those eyes of hers are intoxicating to look at. :b

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I preferred Lana at first, but I think I've become more partial to Chloe lately. Not that I wouldn't take Lana, mind you. :)

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Yeah, Allison Mack is very attractive, I love the way her eyebrows go up whenever she smiles, a smile which could light up Yankee Stadium. :)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Exactly. It makes you want to say, "Wake up, Clark!" But, then, it would be a difficult choice. Lana's not exactly chopped liver. She looked astoundingly good in that episode where she was her relative who was in love with Jor-El.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
You said a mouthful, Kristin was ravishing in that episode, it was called Relic if i'm not mistaken. The process they put the image through to make it appear pale and over exposed really accentuated the porcilin quality of her skin that knocked me out!

Sadly though, we know that it isn't in the card's for Clark to end up with either of them. :frowning:

EDIT: Yep, the episode was indeed called Relic, I just checked the booklet that came with my season 3 dvd's.

I also nearly passed out when I got a load of the girl that plays 'Kara' in the episode called Covenant, what a freakin knockout, and I don't usually go for blondes!

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg

Yeah! Who needs Lois Lane? I say, roll on to Metropolis, and take Lana and Chloe with ya! I haven't seen Erica Durance in Smallville yet, and she's attractive enough from her photos, but I don't yet like her near as much as the other two. Maybe that'll change once I watch season 4.

That Kara girl was sensational. It's like, if Clark has girl troubles, that's the only kind to have. Too many knockouts to choose from. And on top of that, to have to deal with having incredible powers. Poor guy. ;)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member

Yummy. Adrianne Palicki is her name. She was in a CSI episode last November, which I missed, and the finale episode of North Shore, which I also missed. She was great in an episode of Quintuplets, as a girl who teamed up with and seemed to be the perfect match for Patton ("You likey?").

That's her entire resume of finished productions so far, but she's in 3 films coming up...all in small parts. One is a film with Jennifer Aniston, Mark Ruffalo, Shirley MacLaine, and Kevin Costner. Another is a film about escaped convicts who head to Mexico and run into mummies and vampires. The other is about a teen pop star going to a normal high school, and it has a gimmick cast including David Cassidy, Leif Garrett, and Stella Stevens.

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member

I haven't seen her in the show, but she's super cute in person (and very, very nice as well).

Gord

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Thanks for the resume on Adrianne, David. :emoji_thumbsup:

As Palpatine stated in 'SW EP I', "We will watch her career with great interest!" :)

Except he didn't say "her", he said...ah..the hell with it, she's hotter than a flaming asteroid anyway!
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
:D

Is it safe to assume that Warner is at least prepping the dvd's right now, getting them ready to go? Also, my friend and I were trying to use both the show's season run-time-line and the times of year the first three were released to dvd to try and extrapolate when the 4th season may come out.

Just FYI, but their was a definite patteren to 'Buffy's' releases to dvd in relation to it's season ends on television, i'm trying to find a similar release patteren for 'Smallville' as well.

Using this reasoning, I figured that we'll get it sometime in June or early July? The show is selling decently I would imagine, so their shouldn't be any reason why we wouldn't get them in a reasonably timely fasion.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Release pattern so far:

8 months from S1 to S2, and then 6 months from S2 to S3. Average it to a 7-month-wait, and that puts S4 at mid-June.

Except I believe it couldn't possibly be coming in June, or why would Warner bother with the S4-debut-episode included as a bonus with the June 7th release of Lois & Clark? Seems redundant, doesn't it!

I would instead expect S4 to hit around Sept., leading up to the start of the 5th season on TV. That's much more useful to the studio, using it to help advertise the new season (and vice versa: using the new season to help advertise the DVDs of the previous season).

There, that's all the speculation I have. I don't know what Warner's actual stage of preparation is at the moment, because it hasn't come up with any communication I've had with them.

Angela_K

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Angela
Season 4 will probably come out in Oct. or Nov. around the time Season 4 premieres on ABC Family(in October). They might tie in the DVD release with the debut of Season 4 on ABC Family.

Personally I think Lois(Erica) is the prettiest of all the gals ;)

Mike K

Agent

Hey David ,

Sorry you missed all those Adrianne Palicki appearances. :frowning:

However , if you or anyone else wants to see some pics of her from most of what you listed , sans "Popstar" and "Rumor Has It" BUT throw in there the WB "The Robinsons:Lost In Space" unaired pilot , where she plays Judy Robinson & also some magazine appearances, check her out at :

Adrianne Palicki @ Jup2.Com

Oh yeah - and in case you haven't guessed it yet , I think she's Swell too! :b

lol

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharel
Recent bookmarks