What's new

Any Player/Blu Ray Deals going on right now? (1 Viewer)

MattFini

Supporting Actor
I'm seriously considering going format Neutral in the very near future.

But I don't want to get a PS3, I'd much rather get a player. I haven't seen any promotions of late where you can buy a player and get some free Blu Rays with it.

Are there any around right now or should I stand by and see what happens?

Also, I apologize if this is the wrong forum for this, I'm just really looking for a little neutrality. :)

John Garcia

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
PS3 will be $399 with the Spiderman bundle released on Oct 28th, and you will still be eligible for the 5 free by mail. There's nothing wrong with it as a player, though there are clearly some things that are different with it compared to regular BD player.

Here is a deal for a refurb Samsung for $284. I don't know if refurb players are eligible for the free discs.

Currently ALL BD players have the 5 free disc deal... I think it was extended to Jan '08.

Orlando

Stunt Coordinator
If you are not in a real rush. (Who isn't, but if you can wait) I say wait for the holiday's. This is only my opinion but I see some major price wars starting to brew.

motegi

Auditioning
Real Name
Koji Honda
I'm thinking that the format price war is going to be in full force this holiday season.

Just last week we had the MASSIVE Buy-one Get-one Blu Ray sales at CircuitCity, BestBuy, and FYE. My BluRay collection quintupled last week thanks to $14, $15 prices!

BrettB

Senior HTF Member
Story on the portal page about Samsung knocking $50 off the 1400...

+ 8 BDs $499
+ 5 BDs $409 (Amazon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks