What's new

Any News about Superboy Season 2? (1 Viewer)

MattSav

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Matt
Warner has announced the final season of Lois and Clark and the final seasons of The Adventures of Superman for 11/14. I was really hoping that Superboy Season 2 would be announced on this date as well. Anyone have an update on this? I hope the season 1 sales were decent enough to warrant a release of season 2.

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
I was hoping for an announcement too... I bought Superboy: Season 1 as a blind buy and found it to be cheesy... but also found it to be a lot of fun. And since I heard that the show really picks up starting with the second season I was really hoping we would see a season 2 release!

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Looking forward to the 4th season episodes..."Roads Not Taken, pts.1&2". Really good stuff.

Randall Cyrenne

Stunt Coordinator
I bought Season 1 despite knowing of it's infamy, largely due to wanting to see a S2 release. I think WHV knows that S1 is not as popular with Super-fans, so I'm hoping they'll still take a chance on S2. They may just be holding off due to all the other Superman product coming out later this year, and preferred to finish off Lois & Clark and the Reeves show first.

Incidentally, I do find S1 cheesy fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks