What's new

Any news about Ren & Stimpy on DVD? (1 Viewer)

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
Just received my shipping notice and I just ordered on Monday.

Happy, Happy - Joy, Joy!!

Adam_R

Second Unit
Just got off the phone with Time Life. THis guy seemed to think all three DVDs wern't going ot be available until late October. I hope your guys shipments are complete. LET US KNOW!!!! I can't wait for this set!

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor
JOY! They shipped.

What rolls down stairs, alone or in pairs, rolls over your neighbors dog? What sits on your back, is great for a snack, it's LOG, LOG, LOG!

No sir. I don't like it!

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Well, that is how I remember most of them, as they appeared on Nick. So to me, those are the originals. It would have been nice to have them uncensored, but it won't be a deal breaker to me. Now if I find out they are editing out stuff that originally aired on TV (like the aforementioned "In the Army" episode on SPIKE) then it would be a deal breaker. And let's not forget that in light of the Adult Party Cartoon episodes on SPIKE, that maybe Nick knew what the were doing with their edits

Jesse Blough

Second Unit
Say what you want about the new episodes, at least John K. is trying to do something different. Love it or hate it, there's nothing else on right now like the new Ren and Stimpy. Give it that much credit at least.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I received my set on Saturday, the eps seem to be the way they originally aired on Nick. They have one opening sequence on the disk and at the end, seperate end credits for all the "Episodes" . Pic quality is about what you'd expect, same nicks and blips. Audio is 2.0 but nice and clear. Well worth the Price but the order seems a bit odd with the cartoons basically thrown on the disk with the first ep appearing as the last cartoon on the last disk.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks