What's new

Any Nerd Block or Loot Crate collectors? (1 Viewer)

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I got a double post out of this.
Sorry.

I'm curious to know what the "big" Doctor Who item is.

Other news from Nerd Block...
"Whovians, make sure to stay subscribed as we've got some Doctor Who exclusives coming up later this year!"

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
10351836_706453262733618_520467587566695851_n.png

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
They are saying the one Doctor Who item is pretty epic.
And that the two t-shirts aren't related to Doctor Who.
They have also said the two t-shirts are going to be the best ones they have released so far.

I want the Nerd Block just for the Doctor Who item alone.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
This month's Nerd Block ships out today.
I should get mine Thursday.

Loot Crate ships out Friday.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
I got tracking numbers for Loot and Nerd Block, not the horror one yet. Both are supposed to get here... Monday. Wah waah wahhhhh, sad trombone....

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
There's lots of unboxing videos for Loot Crate and Nerd Block on Youtube.
Here are some of my favorites.They just don't stick to the monthly subscribitions, they do other nerdy type of videos as well.
These video links are from older unboxings, so there's no spoilers for upcoming boxes.

Ashens- Great videos and down right funny. I always watch his videos mulitple times.

barnacules nerdgasm- Awesome nerdy kind of guy. and funny to boot.

iHasCupquake- Nerdy girl that does unboxing videos by herself. LOTS of energy.
But does blind boxes with her husband, both are enetertaining to watch. (the couple channel is ToyBoxCollectables) must watch!

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I received Loot Crate early this month.
Big surprise.
Here is June's "Transform" crate.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=691311630906767&set=a.691314247573172.1073741828.100000838101334&type=3&theater
I absolutely LOVE the T-shirt. Marty McPrime Transformer that transforms into the Back to the Future Delorian.Series One Blind Box Vinyl figure. I got Thundercracker.It's hard to see, but the small thing in the upper right is a Transformer Nano Hex Bug. The Hex Bug moves through vibration.Switch it on and it moves really crazy on hard surfaces.I ran it on the floor and my dog went crazy thinking it was some kind of mouse. I also put it on the coffee table with remote control obstacles and it moved its way through all the remotes like it was in a maze. It's pretty cool.Loot Crate threw in a few treats of Warhead candies. Which I received apple, black cherry and lemon.Other things consisted of sheet of stickers, Transformers deception sticker and a MLG (Major League Gaming) wristband and codes for a free month on the website.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
OK got both boxes today. My nephews will eat the Transformers stuff up from Loot crate, but I was overall underwhelmed with the box contents given the cost and since they won't carry my size, even at extra cost, so those will go to my nephews even if I really like the shirt design =(The Nerd Block I paid extra for my size shirts and I am very happy with those, will definitely continue to get that even if I cancel LC. "Bustin makes me feel good!"

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
Well, I was suppose to get Nerd Block on Monday and I still haven't receieved it yet.
So I'm hoping it comes today.

That's cool you're happy with your Nerd Block.
I'm looking forward to my Doctor Who surprise.
And from your Ghostbutsers clue, I'm even gonna love this box even more now.

I'm not big into Transformers, but I absolutley love that Back to the Future/Transformers Tee.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Villain's loot crate was a big disappointment. Meh Tshirt, rolled up poster, pin and other stuff will be handed over to nephews. I kept the Bowzer magnet, no idea what to do with the dumb socks, don't think my neice will wear em. Don't think I will resub when my 6 months are up.

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
On the other hand this month's Nerd Block came it and it was off the chain. Highly recommended.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shirt that fits, Nerf Gun a Stan Lee figure and a bunch more stuff.

JohnS

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Steffens
I was disappointed with the "Villians" Loot Crate.
But I really liked the "Heroes" Loot Crate. It's one of my favorite ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rekhasharmatdiu
Recent bookmarks