What's new

Any Joe Bonamassa Fans ? (1 Viewer)

John_Graz

Stunt Coordinator
I am a diehard Blues / Blues Rock / Teaxas Blues fan.
I really enjoy:

SRV (Stevie Ray Vaughan), Los Lonely Boys, Robin Trower, Chris Durate, Corey Stevens, to name a few.

While watching a cable show a month or so ago I saw a BB King show with a young kid named Joe Bonamassa. I was quite impressed with his mature attitude and style technique but never heard any songs by him. So I decided to find him on my Zune Marketplace and listened to his samples and I really liked his diverse sound of SRV, Hendrix, BB King, Robin Trower, Jimmy Paige all mixed together. And his singing is fitting to his sound too.
I downloaded all his albums and can't stop listening to him on my Zune playlists.

He does excellent covers of 2 of my classic rock favorite groups "A New Day Yesterday" (Jethro Tull) and "Had To Cry Today" (Traffic - actually Blind Faith) on his albums of the same name.

If you enjoy the same taste as I do you will not be disappointed.
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif
htf_images_smilies_drum.gif

His website http://www.jbonamassa.com/index2.htm has Bonamassa TV with guitar tips and gear info.

Brian L

Senior HTF Member
Great post John and great web site. As a gear freak, I thought the video was very cool.

I had heard a few tracks by Joe on XM, but for whatever reason, never tracked anything down....maybe its time.

Brian

ElevSkyMovie

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kyle
I found one of his "So It's Like That..." cds in this huge bin of cds at WalMart for a dollar. I had heard of him, so I took a chance. It's a good cd. I'd like to get more of his stuff. I was disappointed to find out that the cd came with a live dvd in the retail versions. I was bummed, but I did get a great new cd for a dollar, so I can't complain.

John Pine

Supporting Actor
Real Name
John Pine
If you like Bonamassa, you must get "Blues Deluxe"! It's one of his best and my favorite. Also, his concert DVD "New Day Yesterday Live" is outstanding. Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks