What's new

Any Diana Krall on DVD or VHS? (1 Viewer)

Richard Travale

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Travale
I just checked her website out and there are three DVDs with her featured,
Piano Grand! a Smithsonian Celebration,
True Crime (1999) Added as bonus to DVD and VHS, music video with Diana Krall singing Why Should I Care? directed by Clint Eastwood
At First Sight (1999) Diana appears as lounge singer in film and performs Love Is Where You Are as credits roll
There is another DVD that I don't know the name of but when ever I go down to A&B Sound(local B&M) they have it playing on the Widescreen RPTVs. It also has Joshua Redmond featured. This is a concert DVD and for some reason I think it may be the Monterrey Jazz Fest DVD.
Anyway, I hope this has helped.
------------------
Rich
"A) You can never go too far and B) If I'm going to get busted it is NOT going to be by a guy like DAT."
My Website

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
Richard,
My local HT shop uses the exact disc you are talking about in their demo rooms. And she host the disc and also performs on it and closes it out....I have thought many times about jacking that disc from them :)

Robert_eb

Supporting Actor
I just checked ebay and I noticed an Live concert video recorded in Paris. Item # 1514335234

Tony Aguila

Stunt Coordinator
This may be a bit off-topic, but since Diana's videos are so hard to come by, you might enjoy watching a couple of video clips at http://www.vervemusicgroup.com/dianakrall/index.html. Click on the "Video" link and you will get links to two of her videos, Real Player required.
Her live performance of "Cry Me a River" is especially moving, much better than the CD version, in my opinion.

Frank Tran

Agent
She also has a performance of I Can't Give You Anything But Love on the 42nd Grammy Awards DVD along with Erykah Badu and George Benson

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation966
Recent bookmarks