Any chance for "A Man Called Sloane"?

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by LloydWhiteJR, Nov 9, 2011.

1. LloydWhiteJR

LloydWhiteJR Auditioning

I really liked this show when I was a kid; it starred Robert Conrad as a secret agent and only ran for 12 episodes back in 1979. Any chance it could be released? It was a QM production that aired on NBC.

2. Jack P

Jack P Producer

If CBS/Paramount won't continue the popular QM shows like "Streets of San Francisco" and "Barnaby Jones" I don't see much reason for why they'd start one of his short-lived ones.

3. Neil Brock

Neil Brock Cinematographer

What would be really cool and will never happen, would be a QM box set with all of his short-run series: New Breed, Dan August, Banyon, Manhunter, Caribe, Bert D'Angelo Superstar, Most Wanted, Tales of the Unexpected, The Runaways and Man Called Sloane.

4. progrocktv

progrocktv Stunt Coordinator

If Paramount/CBS did some sort of MOD program I could see the possibility of it being released. However we'd most likely see Streets and Jones released first.

5. Jack P

Jack P Producer

I have never seen an episode of "Banyon" but from what I've read that would suffer a great deal because there was a good deal of singing in it by series regular Julie Gregg, especially at the hands of CBS/Paramount!

6. HenryDuBrow

HenryDuBrow Screenwriter

Henry.
    Is this really a Paramount title, seems there's confusion over who actually owns it. Would be cool to have in any case. If we see it coming at all sometime, it's probably from a smaller company like VCI, S!F or TMG. Whatever, might as well let the dreaming begin.

7. Guest

I would'nt mind seeing a man called sloane get relased also