What's new

Any advice on how to deal with online merchant taking money not sending the merchandi (1 Viewer)

Llappin

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Leila
I ordered something from an Internet site on January 6. I haven’t received it yet and at this point I don't even expect to anymore. I send them about ten email messages with two replies two weeks ago. They claimed they were having Internet connection problems. They assured me my item was on its way and should be arriving in a couple of days. Since that last and only correspondence there has been nothing else.

Is there anything that I can do? I paid using PayPal so I cannot put stop payment. Any advice is appreciated.

Brian E

Screenwriter
You could file a complaint with PayPal.

You said they were claiming internet problems. Did you try calling them on the phone to get things straightened out?

Llappin

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Leila
Thanks for the advice.

The website does not list any number. I am not sure what is going on. They sounded genuinely apologetics for the lack of response.

I don't want to cause any problem for anyone but I guess after a month and considering there is no response to my emails I have no other choice but to spread the word.

Thanks again.

BrianP

Supporting Actor

Personally I would be trying to cause a lot of problems if I didn't receive an item ordered, and my emails were being mostly ignored by the seller. You should contact Paypal as soon as possible about this. Also you didn't mention if you used a credit card through Paypal? You could possibly dispute the charge with your credit card company if you used one.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks