What's new

Another Nessie "Sighting" (1 Viewer)

Bob McLaughlin

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bob
I loved this stuff as a kid. But then I loved the idea of the Tooth Fairy and Santa too.

There is so much in the universe that is far more fascinating (and real) than something hiding in a lake.

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Well this is different I think. If something out there is terrorising villagers (presumably tax payers), it's perfectly appropriate for local authorities to check it out. It need not be anything outworldly.

--
H

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
How funny that Yahoo News illustrates the story with a satellite photo of Northern India.

"Nope. I don't see any of those creatures!" :D

From the report:

Think it'll test positive for anablic steroids? :D

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
How could Bigfoot be in India? He's been busy making all those commercials for Jack Links jerky. :D

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
And here nobody ever discusses the rogue African Lion who terrorizes the Boise locals in their beds at night.... :eek:
I was even able to capture the elusive beast on camera.....

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
But if the creatures aren't real, then how can they be terrorizing anyone? :D

Maybe we need to have more claims that Nessie is terrorizing people. Get a little more authoritative
investigation going on with that little bugger too.

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
I honestly don't believe Big Foot is roaming around with his family in India....

Wait, why was it necessary for me to have to type that? ;) :D

Holadem

Senior HTF Member
Sure, neither do I. But I as I said earlier, the possibility that something real is scaring these villagers is not that outrageous. It's not like New Delhi sent envoys to check it out. Local authorities (for all we know, two uniformed guys took a day hike) are investigating the matter. I would like to think that they got enough reports to suspect a tangible cause for the scare.

If I lived in a community that experienced a spike in such reports, I would hope the authorities would look into the matter (or at the very least test the local water supply for illicit substances :D ).

--
H

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
LOL - Yeah, that's the thing. I'd rather have the money spent examining the villagers and not so much their claims. :D

Users who are viewing this thread