What's new

Another butchery - Felicity Season 2 Music Changed!! (1 Viewer)

Henry Colonna

Stunt Coordinator
Apparently to save money the "pop music" has been changed to either music from the parent company or not well known (and therefore not expensive) music. This is such a butchery, based on some searching it seems to have slipped under you guys' radar. Anyone know about season 3?

Greg Madsen

Second Unit
It didn't slip under anyone's radar. It is pretty much a well known fact. Especially since they changed the music in season one as well. I would expect the same for season 3 as well. The episodes are the same as the ones currently being broadcast on WE. It isn't a good thing but if it is the only way they will release the series then I'll take what I can get.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
They were changed for syndication/video release.

Frankly, it's the only way it was going to get released. It sucks, but would you rather not have the show at all?

On the first season they mention that they had enough for episodes 1 and 22, but everything else was changed. Personally, I'd rather see different music, and they weren't going to pump money into the set considering it's only going to be a moderate seller.

Joel C

Screenwriter
Also, the new music was chosen by the same guys who chose the old music, and it usually works quite well.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
JJ Abrams does Felicity and ALIAS and has an ability to pick good music. I'm sure if what he picked first isn't available, the stuff he replaced it with is just as good. Maybe there are some places where he even felt the new music was better....we don't know. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks