What's new

annoying subwoofer (1 Viewer)

Thomas_A

Second Unit
Bet that got your attention :)
My sister-n-law came over to watch the kid saturday night.. and I popped in ToystoryII for her. Well as we all know- the bass is quite impressive on that disc.... she freaked out when the stove in the kitchen started to rattle- and the reciever was not even up half.... I actualy think the surround sound intimidated her... her family being primative in the audio/visual world
Anyway..just a funny story- very impressed on how low that velodyne ct150 goes..and loud!
------------------
So far, So good, So what
Link Removed
http://thomas2307.homestead.com/thomasworld.html

Bob McElfresh

Senior HTF Member
He He. :) Love stories like that.
I finally got around to calibrating my SVS sub a week or so ago. We were watching Unbreakable and I started hearing some discordant sounds. I had to get up and investigate. The glass covers for the dining room light fixture were rattling. My wife saw me smirking and gave me the "..boys and their toys" look.

Steve_Ma

Second Unit
Too Funny,
This past weekend, I was up alone Sat night and watched U-571. I had seen it before, but not since I calibrated my system with the SPL meter. Man, that sucker lit up my towers and sub, woke the baby...The wife is still mad at me. It was great.
--Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks