What's new

Anna Nicole Show hits DVD (oh joy) (1 Viewer)

Patrick Mirza

Supporting Actor
The E! Entertainment Channel and Lions Gate Home Entertainment have announced The Anna Nicole Show: Season One for release on November 4. No exact details have been revealed yet, but expect the three-disc set to feature uncensored episodes and a a gaggle of bonus features. Retail price will be $34.99.

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
I had a reply to your post, Peter, but my better judgment kicked in!

Wow. I can hardly wait. I think I'll cancel my DS9 and Outer Limits Season Two boxset orders immediately and pony up the ol' hard-earned for this destined-to-be-a-classic set. Awesome, man.

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
I could develop a revolutionary new 3-D viewing system based on the concept of projecting images onto a free-floating common element which in this case would be a fine mist that would allow the image to attain a true 3D quality. Then you could enjoy

ANNA
NICOLE
SMITH
IN

3-D

*patent pending

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Who in their right mind....

Though if they somehow manage to include the John Goodman as ANS cameo from SNL, it might be worth the price. :D

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Reading this thread reminded me of something posted in the Computers section of the HTF. Perhaps this gentlemen's setup might deliver a more compelling presentation of the forthcoming DVD set. :)

- Walter.

Dan Shogren

Stunt Coordinator
Reading this thread reminded me of something posted in the Computers section of the HTF. Perhaps this gentlemen's setup might deliver a more compelling presentation of the forthcoming DVD set.
To quote the wise philosapher Thomas Anderson, "WHOAH."[

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks