What's new

Anikin, Ethan, and Jenna, together again -- EcoChallange Fiji (1 Viewer)

Hugh Jackes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Hugh Jackes
Am I the only fan?

And this year, among all of the experienced expedition racers, two of the more interesting rookie teams are Team Kodak, featuring the Christianson family, including actor Hayden, and a reality TV team (didn't catch their name) featuring Ethan from Survivor African and Jenna (wasn't she in the first Survivor?? although it was billed as from Survivor Borneo).

A serious race, 300 miles on foot, boat, bike, river, mountain through some of the most brutal country on earth. The narrator, David Duchovny, said that of 81 4-man teams, only 10 will finish.

I think the Anikin team and the Survivor team thought this was going to be a lark, they're in way over their heads. On last night's episode, Team Kodak (Christianson) was in last place. It wasn't clear where the Survivor's team was.

Hunter P

Screenwriter
Man I love Eco-Challenge. If it weren't for this program, I would never watch the USA network. I was just asking myself the other day when Mark Burnett will air another challenge since the Fiji one took place last year.

I have been burned out on all other reality shows but this one is different. This is people being pushed to their limits. The stress on the mind and body is unbelievable and makes for great TV.

Last night's episode on USA showed good promise. We have an actor who basically went from a movie set straight to the race. He's going to find out just how difficult this thing is. My guess is that his team quits and doesn't finish. I doubt that the reality team will finish too. None of them can navigate and if they aren't disqualified by the third episode then I would be surprised.

Don't worry if you miss any episodes. The USA network likes to repeat these episodes practically every night for two months.

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
> although it was billed as from Survivor Borneo

They kept saying that, but there was no Survivor with that title.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks