What's new

Andy Richter, 01/09 - Who was the replacement housekeeper? (1 Viewer)

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Who played the elderly woman who replaced Jessica's housekeeper? I thought it might be Rose Marie from the old Dick Van Dyke show, but I deleted the show from my TiVo before I remembered to check the credits. Can anyone confirm her identity for me?

Thanks.

(I tried Fox's official site, but it's all fluff and silliness without any hard information.)

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
The IMDb's "guest appearances" list is a little wonky, but they list Rose Marie as guest-starring on the 1/12 episode. She's not lumped in with Lola Glaudini, who also appeared on the episode and is listed twice, but...I'm pretty sure you're right.

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
Thanks, Adam. And thanks for mentioning where you got the information. I'll be sure to check IMDB next time, though I'm surprised to learn that they have TV episode information. (It's been a looooong time since I've been to IMDB's site.)

LarryDavenport

Senior HTF Member
FOX is considering bringing it back next season, but in the meantime Andy and Paget have signed on to do pilots (which they can get out of if ARCTU gets picked up).

FOX totally sucks. Another great show that they've killed out of neglect.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks