What's new

Anchor Bay to re-release Evil Dead 2 (1 Viewer)

Mike Wadkins

Supporting Actor
there was a spare book of the dead case at where i work and i got it just incase AOD never got a book of the dead

Blake Siefken

Stunt Coordinator
I hope the ED2 book is two discs. My only problem with the first book is that after a really cool box, they put it all on one disc.

Richard Bachman and Stephen King are the same person?!? I can assure you that I had no idea, and offer my sincerest apologies for the error. I don't know how something like that got past me, but, rest assured, there will be personnel changes here at Blake Siefken, Inc. to ensure that simillar mix ups do not occur in the future.

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
I hope the deluxe ltd. ed. book is better designed than this new "screaming book" with the eyeball. If so, I'll buy it to have both movies packaged together. I was hoping AB would offer that, plus I never really considered AOD to be part of a trilogy. I always approached that film on it's own.

Mike Wadkins

Supporting Actor

someone left the disc out and it got snapped in two so the book was going spare !
dont know which of my 10 copies of aod to put in it tho ....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks