What's new

American Idol 6 HTF Challenge: Two pools - The "Original" & the TOP TEN Challenge (1 Viewer)

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Interesting.

Points are starting to accumulate in the Top Four Challenge with 5 points for the fourth place finisher. In the Top Ten Challenge, NolanJ has taken over the lead from me with Patrick Sun in third. Lots of possibilities with three contestants remaining on the show....

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Points in both pools have been updated (see message #1 in this thread). Congratulations to Patrick Sun for winning the Top Ten Challenge. Although NolanJ is currently in the lead, if Jordin wins then he and Patrick will both end up with 12 points whereas if Blake wins then they both will end up with 14 points. And because Patrick correctly predicted the top two finishers and Nolan didn't then Patrick wins the tie-breaker no matter which contestant takes home the crown next week.

And in the "original" contest, congratulations to Corbin Stirn for assuring himself at least a share of first place. If Jordin wins, then he's the winner outright with 50 points and if Blake wins then he and Patrick Sun share first place with 45 points (no tie-breaker in this pool). Incidentally, Patrick is currently on a hot streak. Not only can he win or share the win in both pools here, but he has done very well in both the recently concluded Amazing Race and Survivor:Fiji pools.

:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

[soapbox]Needless to say, I'm shocked at tonight's results (the show, not our pools) since I honestly feel that the best singer in the six year history of American Idol didn't even make it to the finals. In my opinion, "America" really got it wrong.[/soapbox]

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I never had a doubt on the order of the ouster for the final four. The bottom 6 were always going to be a crapshoot.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
The results are in!

Congratulations to Corbin Stirn for winning the "Pick 4" competition outright with a total of 50 points.

And Congratulations to Patrick Sun for winning the Top Ten Challenge with 12 points. NolanJ also had 12 points but Patrick won by virtue of the tiebreaker. Both had Jordin finishing first, but Patrick correctly predicted that Blake would be second, breaking the tie.

Look for a new TOP TEN CHALLENGE next year!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks