American Flag Screen Saver

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Frank Anderson, Sep 18, 2001.

1. Frank Anderson

Frank Anderson Cinematographer

I gave a lot of my co-workers the Flag wallpaper below and they all loved it. Some have asked is there a screen saver version of it (or something close) waving in the wind?
    [​IMG]
    Frank

2. Andrew V

Andrew V Stunt Coordinator

I’m not sure if there are any American Flag Screen Saver but here is a quick fix. In the Screen Saver Menu set the Screen Save to “3D Flying Objects”. Click on “Settings”. Then click on “Textures” and find the Flag picture.
    ------------------
    ~Andrew~
    ~Pronto Programmer~
    AIM SN: FFU Productions
    ICQ #: 21603991
    Home Theater Pictures
    Equipment List | My Growing DVD Collection

3. Frank Anderson

Frank Anderson Cinematographer

Andrew,
    Thanks for the suggestion. That will have to do for now. I am going to use that for now. I hope someone here still comes up with a better one.
    Frank [​IMG]

4. Richard Huck

Richard Huck Agent

5. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

Step one: save the flag image at the top of the page (right click, choose save picture as). Should save as usflag.gif
    Step two: open the flag in an image edior, and save it as a bitmap (bonus: if you have decent image program (I suggest the free Lview Pro), flip the flag left to right so the stars are on the right)
    Step Three: Go to screen saver, choose 3D Flying Objects. Go to settings, pull down and pick textured flag. Select a texture, using the usflag.bmp file.
    It will use this flag from the top of the page, it looks really good (especially if you flip the flag left to right).
    -Vince
    ------------------
    http://www.musicianassist.com
    AIM: VinceMaskeeper
    Interested in moving into FRONT PROJECTION with huge 6-10 foot widescreen? Buy my whole HDTV-ready CRT based front projection system delivered, cheap! Click here

6. Jon_Are

Jon_Are Cinematographer