What's new

American Flag Screen Saver (1 Viewer)

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
I gave a lot of my co-workers the Flag wallpaper below and they all loved it. Some have asked is there a screen saver version of it (or something close) waving in the wind?
flag.jpg

Frank

Andrew V

Stunt Coordinator
I’m not sure if there are any American Flag Screen Saver but here is a quick fix. In the Screen Saver Menu set the Screen Save to “3D Flying Objects”. Click on “Settings”. Then click on “Textures” and find the Flag picture.
------------------
~Andrew~
~Pronto Programmer~
AIM SN: FFU Productions
ICQ #: 21603991
Home Theater Pictures
Equipment List | My Growing DVD Collection

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Andrew,
Thanks for the suggestion. That will have to do for now. I am going to use that for now. I hope someone here still comes up with a better one.
Frank
patriot.gif

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Step one: save the flag image at the top of the page (right click, choose save picture as). Should save as usflag.gif
Step two: open the flag in an image edior, and save it as a bitmap (bonus: if you have decent image program (I suggest the free Lview Pro), flip the flag left to right so the stars are on the right)
Step Three: Go to screen saver, choose 3D Flying Objects. Go to settings, pull down and pick textured flag. Select a texture, using the usflag.bmp file.
It will use this flag from the top of the page, it looks really good (especially if you flip the flag left to right).
-Vince
------------------
http://www.musicianassist.com
AIM: VinceMaskeeper
Interested in moving into FRONT PROJECTION with huge 6-10 foot widescreen? Buy my whole HDTV-ready CRT based front projection system delivered, cheap! Click here

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks