What's new

American Dreams (1 Viewer)

Thomas H G

Screenwriter
Does anybody else watch this show? I kinda like it and think its a good show. I really like the time period.
Anyways, I taped the Sunday show 11-17-02 and was watching it tonight. Thing is, seems the vcr screwed up or something cause about 10 minutes left or so, the screen went blue. Nothing was there.

I'm asking about how it ended and if anybody would share that with me. I think the last thing I saw was at the football game when JJ attacked the WR-Oconnor I think is his name. There was a big brawl going on on thier sideline.

Can anybody tell me how it ended or a link to descriptions or something?
Thanks in advance.

Don Black

Screenwriter
I like the show too. Sure, it's got a weird apple-pie nostalgic thing going on... but it's pure fluff that puts me in a good mood on Sundays. I look forward to it!

*SPOILER ALERT*

In the final minutes, JJ attempts to win the game despite the cheating but falls short by a few seconds. In the locker room afterwards, the teammate who threw the game for the police said he needed the money for college since his dad "didn't own a store" or he "wouldn't receive a scholarship." Also, JJ and his father realize that his cousin/uncle?, a police officer, was part of the illegal scam but decide that he's family and that they would try to move on. Meanwhile, Meg chases down her best friend at the record store out of jealousy but the friend was only setting Meg up on a date and she needed to trick Meg into recognizing that she liked the record shop boy.

...I think that's most of it!

Jack Fanning

Second Unit
Real Name
Jack Fanning
Me too....then I get in an evil mood after watching the Sopranos...hehehe. That Sunday night, sure is a rollercoaster.

Don Black

Screenwriter
No sweat! I watch The Sopranos at midnight on Sundays so I go to sleep thinking bad thoughts... =)

RobertW

Supporting Actor
i like the romance with the record store clerk. he's kinda geeky looking, but a rebel in that he's listening to dylan instead of top 40 pop like meg. should be good seeing what that brings to future episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks