What's new

Amazon MASSIVE Blu-ray Sale. Over 700 Titles $9.99 or Less (1 Viewer)

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
I'm getting so annoyed with Amazon's 12-item-per-page display limit that I'm losing interest in giving them my business. What year is this?!?!?!

Kyrsten Brad

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brad
Added to my Amazon wish list from this sale:Treasure of the Sierra MadrePleasantvilleFirst four Dirty Harry films10Viva Las VegasOmega ManGhost of Girlfriends Past17 AgainKilling LincolnKilling KennedyLogan' s RunAfrican QueenHot Tub Time MachineSome Like It HotBullittForbidden PlanetRebeccaAn American in ParisNow to wait for the paychex to come in.

David_B_K

Advanced Member
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Thanks for the heads-up. Great sale. Unfortunately, most of the titles that interested me are already sitting on my shelf. However, I felt that this sale is like a gun to my head, forcing me to finally order The Best Years of Our Lives.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Like David, most of the titles in the sale that interest me are already in the collection, but I did pick up a few things that must've slipped by me on their original releases.

Blade
Blue Valentine
Fresh
The Name of the Rose

Thanks for the heads-up.

- Walter.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Really good sale...too bad everything on sale I'd be interested in I have already. I think that's a good thing since I could easily spend my entire tax refund on movies...

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
Thanks for the heads-up, Ron. Way too many blus now on their way to my house. Fortunately, my wife approved.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks