What's new

amazon.com $30 for signing up for CC (1 Viewer)

Scott_F_S

Second Unit
Amazon.com is giving a $30 credit for signing up for their credit card. Then you earn discount points by using it.

I signed up, used a share the love and free shipping and got Xena for $30 and change.

Nice deal.

Scott_F_S

Second Unit
Yes, you fill out a form, it takes a few minutes to process it, and then you get an e-mail within 10 minutes or so to tell you if you've been approved. They mail you a credit card, but you can use it immediately in your amazon.com account to get the $30 off your order.

Some have been reporting that it's only $20. Mine was $30. Maybe it's $30 if you're logged into your account, $20 if you're not? I don't know.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
I received my card a couple of weeks ago and I just placed my first order over $30 using this my Amazon card, but it didn't automatically take off the $30. Possibly it will be created back to the card once the DVD (Rashamon CC) has shipped.

Chris S.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
Well I had to end up calling Amazon (hardest part was finding their 800 number) and they lady on the phone was really nice and had no trouble removing the $30. I would consider it a no hassle deal for sure.

Chris S.

Dave Mack

Senior HTF Member
I think it's $20 if you haven't been pre-approved. (Who knows how they determine THAT... Perhaps length of time having an AMAZON acct.?)

D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks