Amazon Adds Miramax Pics to Streaming Lineup

Discussion in 'Streaming and Digital Media' started by Kevin Collins, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Kevin Collins

Kevin Collins Owner, from The Other Washington
    Owner

Kevin Collins
    Today, Amazon now joins Netflix in a multi-year deal to stream hundreds of their library titles.

Titles now available on Amazon Prime Instant include “Pulp Fiction,” “Good Will Hunting,” “Life Is Beautiful,” ”The English Patient,” ”Kill Bill,” “Amélie,” “Reservoir Dogs” and “Trainspotting.”

Amazon now offers more than 41,000 movies and TV shows to members of its Prime free-shipping program.

Will this addition make anyone switch off of Netflix to Amazon?

2. Keith Plucker

Keith Plucker Screenwriter
    Supporter

Keith Plucker
    I use to have both but canceled my Netflix subscription. Its not that I think Amazon Prime is better for streaming content, because its not. However it has enough to keep me satisfied, at least for awhile.

-Keith

3. Michael Elliott

Michael Elliott Lead Actor

Michael Elliott
    Yeah I do both. I've got so many titles in my queue that it's pretty much worse than my DVR and collection. Just way too many things out there but this is certainly better than not having enough.

4. ManW_TheUncool

ManW_TheUncool Producer

ManW
    Would rather see better quality BD releases for Miramax than this even though I may finally join the Amazon Prime crowd...

_Man_