What's new

Amazing Stories: Book 2 ? (1 Viewer)

Darby67

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sean
Is there any way to lobby Universal for a DVD release of the complete second season? Not that it was necessarily the ultimate reason, but I know that Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea fans regularly contacted Fox and asked for Season 4 Volume 2 (containing the final 13 episodes of the series) to be released on DVD and it is finally coming on January 11, 2011!

Darby

Darby67

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sean
Originally Posted by BradD

Is there a petition for this to be released?

I don't currently know of one (if there is one, please let me know), but would love to get one started.

Darby67

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sean
Any hope for Universal releasing the complete second season on DVD in 2012 (6 years after the release of the complete first season)? Being a two-season show they really should have just done a complete series release! Here to hoping.... Darby

Darby67

Screenwriter
Real Name
Sean
I only have a region 1 DVD player. Plus I'd rather purchase a complete second season region 1 release than doubledip. Darby

cajunhillbilly

Screenwriter
Real Name
Willard
If you go online you may find a hack code that will allow you to convert that region 1 player to a region 0 player and so be able to play any dvd from anywhere in the world. That way you don't have to put out any money for a multi-region player

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks