ALR/Jordan speakers.......available in USA?

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by Debbie_L, Apr 6, 2003.

1. Debbie_L

Debbie_L Stunt Coordinator

I'm hoping someone among our membership can help me out with this -- not having any luck locating them on my own, but did contact the company in Germany via e-mail and am waiting to hear back.

I am particularly interested in the ALR/Jordan Entry S -- it's a small 2-way speaker designed for wall-mounting and rates VERY highly with "What Hi*Fi?" magazine. I really need to stop reading British mags .....so much of the interesting stuff they write about doesn't seem to be available stateside. [​IMG]

Any input is appreciated -- thanks!

Debbie

2. Debbie_L

Anybody?

3. Debbie_L

OK, anybody in Canada know where these speakers can be purchased? I'm not having any luck locating a US dealer and my two e-mails to ALR/Jordan's info. dept. have gone unanswered.[​IMG]

4. Cam S

Cam S Screenwriter

Not too sure this is the Jordan company you are looking for but Creative Sound carries some, which can be found here.

5. Debbie_L

Hi Cam,

Nope, the speakers on the link you provided are "EJ Jordan," whereas the ones I am looking for are "ALR/Jordans." Even so, I appreciate the fact that you took the time to respond and to try and help me out in my search [​IMG] By the way.......I have a cat that looks exactly like yours! [​IMG]

Thanks again,

Debbie

6. PaulT

PaulT Supporting Actor

7. Cam S

Cam S Screenwriter

Paul, the cat in the picture is a Persian/Himalayan mix, and the one you can just barely see on the right of it is an orange tabby. My 3rd cat is a grey and white something or other, she was a stray, but has an incredibly soft coat of fur.