What's new

Almost New PS Audio UPC 200's & plus prelude Power cords (1 Viewer)

Omar Torres

Stunt Coordinator
I hate to sell these becouse they are the best power conditioners I have ever owned but I have run out of outlets . I bought these from authorized Dealers about two months ago. I have the box and manual and everything that came with them. I brought one bstock from PS Audio. It was bstock becouse it had a scratch on the bottom witch I remove with a eraser . The other one was A Stock. I think I am going with a powerdirect. I am also selling 2 powercables one is the newer 1 meter Power Plus with the new black and blue jacket. The plus was also brought from an authorized deal Astock. I have the box and everything it came with. Last I have a PS Audio Prelude that I brought from Audiogon it is 2 meters long and in mint condition with the box. All items brought from a Authorized deal are about 2 months old and the Warranty is transferable.

The Bstock UPC200 Brought from PS Audio - $330.00
The Astock UPC200 Brought from an authorized Dealer 340.00
The 1 meter PS Audio Power Plus with new Jacket $100.00 or $80.00 with an UPC 200
The 2 meter PS Audio Prelude $70.00 or $50.00 with an UPC 200

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks