All That Request!!

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by hoopsters100, Jun 11, 2012.

1. hoopsters100

hoopsters100 Auditioning

Who out there used to watch nickelodeon when it was actually good(The Glory Days of Nick). I saw on youtube that people have posted some videos of All That, but not all of them. Who wants to help me somehow make a request to Nickelodeon to make an All That seasons 1-12 Collection?

2. Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek Cinematographer

Joel Henderson
    Music clearances would make it nigh impossible to release All That.

3. WhitneyG

WhitneyG Stunt Coordinator

Whitney
    They've cut the music acts from reruns before (presumably for time, but there could have been licensing issues there too), and could do so for a home video release. I agree that an uncut release is near impossible, but one that omits the musical acts, or some of them as licensing costs permit inclusions, is definitely doable. I don't think it's music that's holding these up, as if it was that wouldn't explain the lack of Kenan and Kel DVDs, which do not suffer the same problem. I suspect they just don't think it would be profitable.

4. hoopsters100

hoopsters100 Auditioning

That's true. I've been on the lookout lately for more episodes on itunes. They've been recently posting different volumes of all that since fall time. The only other option is to buy bootlegs which i really dont trust because I've seen to many scam reviews.

5. hoopsters100

hoopsters100 Auditioning

You're right, but i still just don't get it. You see all these companies releasing dvd's of who knows what and of course they don't release a show like All That. A show people have never heard about over All That. Really!!