What's new

All of these Classic Universal releases, and STILL no Incredible Hulk?? (1 Viewer)

Dan*T

Supporting Actor
I can't believe all of the Classic Universal releases, it's great news for collectors of classic shows such as myself. But there is one of my favorites missing..The Incredible Hulk. I would have thought for sure that we would have heard at least something by now. After all, the previous "best of" release was over two years ago. And the Hulk is one of the most popular shows of the '70's. If they don't want to release season sets, they should release three or four more mixed episode sets so that the entire season is released..
C'mon Hulk fans, speak out!!

Mark Lx

Second Unit
I'd like to see the "Less Than Ultimate" set, followed by the "Mediocre" set, followed by the "Basically Crap" set.

Seriously though, having the best episodes makes season sets less appealing for me, but I'd probably look for them at a good price later. In Season One, for example, I've got the pilot movies and 747, which are great. I'm sure they'd sell though (season sets) because, as you say, it's been a while.

DavidofLondon

Stunt Coordinator
I'd love to see Hulk re-released in season sets. Although the show was terribly formulaic

Spot the episode:

David Banner arrives in small town and gets job with nice bunch of people.

We discover some bad guy is beating up on the people David's working for.

They make the mistake of including David in the fight. Enter Lou Ferrigno a.k.a big and green.

No one really believes what's happened, and everything in the town settles down. Except ... McGee hears about the scuffle and sets out for the town.

Bad guy continues being bad. Situation is exacerbated until David goes big and green again. This time he really cleans house. Bad guy is sent packing.

People David works discover David is the Hulk and he leaves town.

Just as David leaves, McGee arrives.

Sound familiar? So many episodes were like that, although there were others such as 747, Bring Me the head of the Hulk, Mystery Man.

For me season sets would be best. But I'd settle for a number of collections that between themselves and maybe the "Ultimate" they finished off the set.

It can't be the forumlaic nature of the show that's preventing releases though. After all A-Team was every bit as formulaic and they've been releasing that in season sets.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks