What's new

All In The Family (1 Viewer)

Tony Scello

Second Unit
I don't think there has been any word on future season sets as of yet but I would think it might be a while since Season 5 was released less than 2 months ago and Season 1 of Archie Bunker's Place was released just over a month ago. I'll be buying AITF through season 8 at the end of which Mike and Gloria move out West.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
From what I've heard from other fans here that the sets have been getting released at the rate at one per year so I wouldn't expect Season 6 until either sometime around christmas or the first quarter of 2007. SOny is worse than 20th Century Fox when it comes to releasing DVD sets.

Fox releases them at the rate of every six months, Sony releases them every nine months.

Beast

Second Unit
Real Name
Michael Cameron
Just kicking this up to the top, as I'm also wondering if anyone has heard any word on the next season set of 'All In The Family' or 'Archie Bunker's Place' coming anytime soon. The last AITF release was 1/3/06, and ABP's was on 1/31/06. Sure it wasn't that long ago given the last four seasons of AITF's slow release, but I figured I'd ask. I do have to wonder why they're releasing it much more slowly than some of the other titles. Are sales worse for it than they are for Jeffersons for instance? Or are quality copies of the complete episodes somewhat more difficult to aquire?

All in the Family: The Complete First Season - March 26, 2002
All in the Family: The Complete Second Season - February 4, 2003
All in the Family: The Complete Third Season - July 20, 2004
All in the Family: The Complete Fourth Season - April 12, 2005
All in the Family: The Complete Fifth Season - January 3, 2006
Archie Bunker's Place: The Complete First Season - January 31, 2006

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member