What's new

Alias: The Season Finale - 5/23/04 - Resurrection (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Vaughn said that he wasn't going to kill Lauren (though nothing would please him more), but he had other priorities (Sydney's love), and just wanted to scar her facially to start with in the torture sequence to come (then he gets stabbed).

Andres Munoz

Senior HTF Member
Been too busy to comment but I do have to participate in this season finale bashing.

I totally agree with those who didn't like it. WTF kind of finale is that? I've always known that this show requires suspension of disbelief but this episode just went TOO FAR! :angry:

What can be said that hasn't been said already? The masks? Give me a f-ing break! They go to great lengths in previous episodes to give you the feeling it's very hard to make someone look like someone else but here they throw that out the window and use masks???

Vaughn nearly getting killed but shows up in another continent in time to save Sid???

The stupid "villain gets up" cliche. It's happened so many times to Vaughn and Sid but they don't learn and turn their backs to "dead" Lauren.

And Lauren mumbling code numbers to Sid as she's falling into the hole after being shot god knows how many times by Vaughn. Why would Lauren care that Sid finds out the truth.
Don't know how Melissa George played that scene straight. It was embarrasing to watch.

So weird, I know this season has been a bit shaky but this finale was just too much. Almost as if the writers went on vacation and had their 12 year old kids come up with a story.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks