What's new

ALIAS Season 4: When? (1 Viewer)

ChelseyB

Auditioning
very true they would find some loophole,but she did do most of her stunts which she wont be able to do anymore but they did say that they might have to postpone it a bit b/c of the pregnancy.

Eddy-C

Supporting Actor
Dude they didn't take all her eggs, women have hundreds of those.

By the way. They changed the cover art to make it more red.

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
THANK YOU! I had forgotten to mention, but as faithful viewers might remember, Sydney only had the one scar located on one side of her general stomach area. I doubt that the Covenant got all of her eggs.

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
Yeah. This is new news for Alias fans, who had been led to believe by J.J. Abrams and others from prior interviews, etc., that Sydney would not be pregnant this season. This is the best approach, though.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member

I think so too. That way they don't have Sydney sitting at a desk or wearing a coat for half the season:)

I'm sure there are also people who will complain about the pregnancy but continue to watch (and continue to complain) anyway.

AlexSchwarz

Stunt Coordinator

Well, what IS the correct order to watch Season 4? The airdates or the production numbers? I chose the latter and I'm at "Nocturne" now which would be the sixth episode for me, but so far I'm not sure if the episode order as it is on the DVDs would have been preferable. Any ideas?

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
IIRC, there are so many "stand-alone" episodes in season four, I don't know that it makes much difference one way or the other. IMO, season four is the weakest in terms of advancing Alias story mythology. Things get back on track in season five, but that season was cut short so there are some continuity issues with that season too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks